Ultimate view all aroundAs far as the eye can see on Germany's highest overlook. The one-of-a-kind 360° panorama offers an overwhelming view across the international mountain world – experience freedom unlimited at no extra charge.
The view is sheer infinite on the roof of Germany. Open views in every direction almost 3,000 meters (10,000 feet) above sea level. The seemingly endless chains of peaks jut up into the sky like mighty stone saw blades. Look forward to the unmatched 360° panorama and let yourself be charmed by the phenomenal visibility: In ideal weather conditions, you can see more than 400 peaks in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy at a distance of up to 250 kilometers (155 miles), all at once. Among them two of the...
Highest peaks of the Estern Alps:
- Grossglockner (3,798 meters/12,461 feet), highest Peak of Austria
- Wildspitze (3,768 meters/12,362 feet), highest mountain of Northern Tyrol
- Marmolada (3,343 meters/10,968 feet), the highest mountain in the Dolomites
- Ortler (3,905 meters/12,812 feet), Southern Tyrol's highest peak
- Piz Bernina (Switzerland) with a height of 4,049 meters/13,284 feet, is the only peak over 4,000 meters or 13,000 feet in the Eastern Alps.